This page contains detailed information on how to remove Financial Calculator for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Financial Calculator from your PCbdshahab
. Additional info about bdshahab can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\bdshahab\Financial Calculator 6.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Financial Calculator's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\bdshahab\Financial Calculator 6.0\Uninstall.exe. Financial Calculator 6.0.exe is the Financial Calculator's main executable file and it occupies close to 13.30 MB (13946715 bytes) on disk.
Financial Calculator contains of the executables below. They take 13.41 MB (14066523
bytes) on disk.
- Financial Calculator 6.0.exe (13.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
of Financial Calculator. For other Financial Calculator versions please click below:
Financial Calculator is a program marketed by bdshahab. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Financial Calculator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Financial Calculator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Financial Calculator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Financial Calculator". If it exists on your system the Financial Calculator app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Financial Calculator in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Financial Calculator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Financial Calculator.
8. After uninstalling Financial Calculator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Financial Calculator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Financial Calculator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Financial Calculator by bdshahab from your computer, nor are we saying that Financial Calculator by bdshahab is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Financial Calculator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 19:20:27.923