Finale Viewer 2008
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Finale Viewer 2008 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Finale Viewer 2008 from your computerMakeMusic
. More info about MakeMusic can be seen here
. More details about Finale Viewer 2008 can be seen at http://www.makemusic.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale Viewer 2008 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Finale Viewer 2008's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale Viewer 2008\uninstallFinViewer.exe. uninstallFinViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 59.26 KB (60680 bytes) on disk.
Finale Viewer 2008 contains of the executables below. They take 59.26 KB (60680
bytes) on disk.
- uninstallFinViewer.exe (59.26 KB)
The current page applies to Finale Viewer 2008 version 18.104.22.168
Finale Viewer 2008 is an application offered by the software company MakeMusic. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Finale Viewer 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Finale Viewer 2008 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Finale Viewer 2008 or simply click the Search field and type in "Finale Viewer 2008". If it is installed on your PC the Finale Viewer 2008 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Finale Viewer 2008 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Finale Viewer 2008, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Finale Viewer 2008:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.makemusic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale Viewer 2008\uninstallFinViewer.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Finale Viewer 2008.
8. After removing Finale Viewer 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Finale Viewer 2008 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Finale Viewer 2008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Finale Viewer 2008 by MakeMusic from your computer, we are not saying that Finale Viewer 2008 by MakeMusic is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Finale Viewer 2008 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:37:06.507