Finale SongWriter 2012
Finale SongWriter 2012 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Finale SongWriter 2012 from your systemMakeMusic
. More data about MakeMusic can be found here
. Please open http://www.finalemusic.com/support.aspx
if you want to read more on Finale SongWriter 2012 on MakeMusic's web page. Usually the Finale SongWriter 2012 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Finale SongWriter 2012 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012\UninstallSongWriter.exe. Finale SongWriter.exe is the Finale SongWriter 2012's main executable file and it occupies close to 25.17 MB (26388024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Finale SongWriter 2012. They take about 26.12 MB (27391536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Finale SongWriter.exe (25.17 MB)
- UninstallSongWriter.exe (413.96 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.3.0
of Finale SongWriter 2012. You can find below info on other application versions of Finale SongWriter 2012:
If you are manually uninstalling Finale SongWriter 2012 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Finale SongWriter 2012 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Finale SongWriter 2012
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MakeMusic\Finale SongWriter 2012
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012\Audio Support\AIOLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012\Audio Support\finmidi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012\Audio Support\synthgms.sf2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012\Data\Dealers_Fin.txt
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MakeMusic\FinaleSongWriter2012\Finale SongWriter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Finale SongWriter 2012
Finale SongWriter 2012 is a program marketed by MakeMusic. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Finale SongWriter 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Finale SongWriter 2012 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Finale SongWriter 2012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Finale SongWriter 2012". The Finale SongWriter 2012 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Finale SongWriter 2012 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Finale SongWriter 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Finale SongWriter 2012:
- The software company is: http://www.finalemusic.com/support.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012\UninstallSongWriter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Finale SongWriter 2012.
8. After uninstalling Finale SongWriter 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Finale SongWriter 2012 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Finale SongWriter 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Finale SongWriter 2012 by MakeMusic from your PC, nor are we saying that Finale SongWriter 2012 by MakeMusic is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Finale SongWriter 2012 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:38:42.553