Finale SongWriter 2012
Finale SongWriter 2012 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Finale SongWriter 2012 from your systemMakeMusic
. More data about MakeMusic can be found here
. Please open http://www.finalemusic.com/support.aspx
if you want to read more on Finale SongWriter 2012 on MakeMusic's web page. Usually the Finale SongWriter 2012 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Finale SongWriter 2012 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012\UninstallSongWriter.exe. Finale SongWriter.exe is the Finale SongWriter 2012's main executable file and it occupies close to 25.17 MB (26388024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Finale SongWriter 2012. They take about 26.12 MB (27391536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Finale SongWriter.exe (25.17 MB)
- UninstallSongWriter.exe (413.96 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.3.0
of Finale SongWriter 2012. You can find below info on other application versions of Finale SongWriter 2012:
If you are manually uninstalling Finale SongWriter 2012 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Finale SongWriter 2012 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Finale SongWriter 2012
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MakeMusic\Finale SongWriter 2012
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012\Audio Support\AIOLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012\Audio Support\finmidi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012\Audio Support\synthgms.sf2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012\Data\Dealers_Fin.txt
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MakeMusic\FinaleSongWriter2012\Finale SongWriter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Finale SongWriter 2012
Finale SongWriter 2012 is a program marketed by MakeMusic. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Finale SongWriter 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Finale SongWriter 2012 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Finale SongWriter 2012 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Finale SongWriter 2012". The Finale SongWriter 2012 application will be found very quickly. After you select Finale SongWriter 2012 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Finale SongWriter 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Finale SongWriter 2012:
- The software company is: http://www.finalemusic.com/support.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale SongWriter 2012\UninstallSongWriter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Finale SongWriter 2012.
8. After uninstalling Finale SongWriter 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Finale SongWriter 2012 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Finale SongWriter 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Finale SongWriter 2012 by MakeMusic from your PC, nor are we saying that Finale SongWriter 2012 by MakeMusic is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Finale SongWriter 2012 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:38:42.553