Finale 2010 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Finale 2010 from your systemMakeMusic
. Take a look here
for more details on MakeMusic. More details about the program Finale 2010 can be seen at http://www.finalemusic.com/support.aspx
. Finale 2010 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale 2010 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Finale 2010's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale 2010\uninstallFinale.exe. finale.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 11.46 MB (12015744 bytes) on disk.
Finale 2010 contains of the executables below. They take 16.28 MB (17066432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- finale.exe (11.46 MB)
- uninstallFinale.exe (540.34 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- QuickStart Video Tips.exe (3.73 MB)
The current web page applies to Finale 2010 version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Finale 2010 versions:
Finale 2010 is an application released by the software company MakeMusic. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Finale 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Finale 2010 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Finale 2010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Finale 2010". If it exists on your system the Finale 2010 program will be found automatically. When you select Finale 2010 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Finale 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Finale 2010:
- The publisher is: http://www.finalemusic.com/support.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale 2010\uninstallFinale.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Finale 2010.
8. After uninstalling Finale 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Finale 2010 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Finale 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Finale 2010 by MakeMusic from your computer, we are not saying that Finale 2010 by MakeMusic is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Finale 2010 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 01:14:19.793