This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Finale 2008 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Finale 2008 from your systemMakeMusic
. Further information on MakeMusic can be seen here
. More details about Finale 2008 can be found at http://www.finalemusic.com/support.aspx
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Programmi\Finale 2008 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Finale 2008 is C:\Programmi\Finale 2008\uninstallFinale.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. finale.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 12.05 MB (12634240 bytes) on disk.
Finale 2008 contains of the executables below. They take 15.42 MB (16164398
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- finale.exe (12.05 MB)
- uninstallFinale.exe (174.82 KB)
- java.exe (44.10 KB)
- javaw.exe (44.10 KB)
- jpicpl32.exe (16.11 KB)
- jucheck.exe (236.11 KB)
- jusched.exe (32.11 KB)
- QuickStart Video Tips.exe (2.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.1.6
of Finale 2008. Click on the links below for other Finale 2008 versions:
Finale 2008 is an application marketed by the software company MakeMusic. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Finale 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Finale 2008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Finale 2008 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Finale 2008". The Finale 2008 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Finale 2008 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Finale 2008, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Finale 2008:
- The publisher is: http://www.finalemusic.com/support.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Finale 2008\uninstallFinale.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Finale 2008.
8. After uninstalling Finale 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Finale 2008 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Finale 2008 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Finale 2008 by MakeMusic from your PC, we are not saying that Finale 2008 by MakeMusic is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Finale 2008 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 20:27:30.480