FinalPlayer v126.96.36.1998 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall FinalPlayer v188.8.131.528 from your systemEduard Matthijs
. More data about Eduard Matthijs can be found here
. Click on http://jukebox.6letters.nl/
to get more details about FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2068 on Eduard Matthijs's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FinalPlayer v220.127.116.118 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalPlayer\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. FinalPlayer v18.104.22.1688's main file takes about 12.92 MB (13546496 bytes) and its name is FinalPlayer.exe.
The following executables are installed beside FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1248. They take about 13.61 MB (14267336
bytes) on disk.
- FinalPlayer.exe (12.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.95 KB)
The current page applies to FinalPlayer v126.96.36.1998 version 188.8.131.528
FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2068 is an application by the software company Eduard Matthijs. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase FinalPlayer v220.127.116.118 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FinalPlayer v18.104.22.1688 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1248 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FinalPlayer v126.96.36.1998". If it exists on your system the FinalPlayer v188.8.131.528 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2068 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FinalPlayer v220.127.116.118, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FinalPlayer v18.104.22.1688:
- The web site of the program is: http://jukebox.6letters.nl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1248.
8. After removing FinalPlayer v126.96.36.1998, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FinalPlayer v188.8.131.528 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2068 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FinalPlayer v220.127.116.118 by Eduard Matthijs from your PC, we are not saying that FinalPlayer v18.104.22.1688 by Eduard Matthijs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1248 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-29 07:40:47.063