FinalPlayer v220.127.116.110 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FinalPlayer v18.104.22.1680 from your systemEduard Matthijs
. Additional info about Eduard Matthijs can be read here
. Click on http://jukebox.6letters.nl/
to get more info about FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1240 on Eduard Matthijs's website. FinalPlayer v126.96.36.1990 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalPlayer directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalPlayer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FinalPlayer v188.8.131.520. FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2060's primary file takes about 12.79 MB (13410304 bytes) and is named FinalPlayer.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with FinalPlayer v220.127.116.110. They occupy about 45.35 MB (47550673
bytes) on disk.
- FinalPlayer.exe (12.79 MB)
- FP-Install_v18.104.22.1680.exe (29.37 MB)
- Kerstmis-skin v1.0.exe (2.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.43 KB)
This page is about FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1240 version 126.96.36.1990
FinalPlayer v188.8.131.520 is an application offered by the software company Eduard Matthijs. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2060 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FinalPlayer v220.127.116.110 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FinalPlayer v18.104.22.1680 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1240". The FinalPlayer v126.96.36.1990 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FinalPlayer v188.8.131.520 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2060, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FinalPlayer v220.127.116.110:
- The web site of the program is: http://jukebox.6letters.nl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FinalPlayer v18.104.22.1680.
8. After removing FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1240, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FinalPlayer v126.96.36.1990 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FinalPlayer v188.8.131.520 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2060 by Eduard Matthijs from your computer, we are not saying that FinalPlayer v220.127.116.110 by Eduard Matthijs is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FinalPlayer v18.104.22.1680 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 18:49:31.240