You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall FinalPlayer v188.8.131.523 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2063 from your systemEduard Matthijs
. Take a look here
for more info on Eduard Matthijs. More details about FinalPlayer v220.127.116.113 can be found at http://jukebox.6letters.nl/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove FinalPlayer v18.104.22.1683 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalPlayer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1243's primary file takes about 12.83 MB (13450752 bytes) and its name is FinalPlayer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FinalPlayer v126.96.36.1993. They take 13.52 MB (14172084
bytes) on disk.
- FinalPlayer.exe (12.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.523
of FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2063.
FinalPlayer v220.127.116.113 is an application released by the software company Eduard Matthijs. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall FinalPlayer v18.104.22.1683 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1243 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FinalPlayer v126.96.36.1993 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FinalPlayer v188.8.131.523". The FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2063 application will be found automatically. When you select FinalPlayer v220.127.116.113 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FinalPlayer v18.104.22.1683, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1243:
- The web site of the application is: http://jukebox.6letters.nl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FinalPlayer v126.96.36.1993.
8. After removing FinalPlayer v188.8.131.523, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2063 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FinalPlayer v220.127.116.113 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FinalPlayer v18.104.22.1683 by Eduard Matthijs from your PC, nor are we saying that FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1243 by Eduard Matthijs is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FinalPlayer v126.96.36.1993 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-06 10:40:37.410