FinalPlayer v220.127.116.111 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall FinalPlayer v18.104.22.1681 from your systemEduard Matthijs
. Check out here
for more info on Eduard Matthijs. More details about FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1241 can be seen at http://jukebox.6letters.nl/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalPlayer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FinalPlayer v126.96.36.1991. FinalPlayer v188.8.131.521's main file takes around 13.26 MB (13901824 bytes) and its name is FinalPlayer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2061. They occupy 15.61 MB (16371144
bytes) on disk.
- FinalPlayer.exe (13.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.95 KB)
- enc_aacPlus.exe (87.50 KB)
- lame.exe (638.00 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (982.00 KB)
The current web page applies to FinalPlayer v220.127.116.111 version 18.104.22.1681
FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1241 is an application by Eduard Matthijs. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall FinalPlayer v126.96.36.1991 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FinalPlayer v188.8.131.521 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2061 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FinalPlayer v220.127.116.111". If it exists on your system the FinalPlayer v18.104.22.1681 application will be found very quickly. After you select FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1241 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FinalPlayer v126.96.36.1991, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FinalPlayer v188.8.131.521:
- The publisher is: http://jukebox.6letters.nl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2061.
8. After removing FinalPlayer v220.127.116.111, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FinalPlayer v18.104.22.1681 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FinalPlayer v22.214.171.1241 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FinalPlayer v126.96.36.1991 by Eduard Matthijs from your computer, nor are we saying that FinalPlayer v188.8.131.521 by Eduard Matthijs is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FinalPlayer v184.108.40.2061 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-01 13:48:47.760