You can find below details on how to uninstall FinalCrypt for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FinalCrypt from your PCRon de Jong
. Further information on Ron de Jong can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FinalCrypt folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FinalCrypt\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FinalCrypt. The program's main executable file occupies 21.00 KB (21504 bytes) on disk and is called FinalCrypt.exe.
FinalCrypt is composed of the following executables which take 733.66 KB (751269
bytes) on disk:
- FinalCrypt.exe (21.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (712.66 KB)
The current page applies to FinalCrypt version 5.4.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other FinalCrypt versions:
...click to view all...
FinalCrypt is an application offered by the software company Ron de Jong. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase FinalCrypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FinalCrypt from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FinalCrypt or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FinalCrypt". If it exists on your system the FinalCrypt program will be found very quickly. When you click FinalCrypt in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FinalCrypt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FinalCrypt.
8. After uninstalling FinalCrypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FinalCrypt which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FinalCrypt using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FinalCrypt by Ron de Jong from your computer, nor are we saying that FinalCrypt by Ron de Jong is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FinalCrypt in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 07:49:59.993