Final Fantasy XIII-2
Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Final Fantasy XIII-2 from your PCSquare Enix
. Open here
where you can read more on Square Enix. Click on http://support.ubi.com
to get more information about Final Fantasy XIII-2 on Square Enix's website. Final Fantasy XIII-2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\Final Fantasy XIII-2 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Final Fantasy XIII-2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\Final Fantasy XIII-2\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named FFXiii2Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 446.00 KB (456704 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Final Fantasy XIII-2. They occupy 443.89 MB (465450449
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FFXiii2Launcher.exe (446.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.82 MB)
- XInputTest.exe (64.00 KB)
- ffxiii2img.exe (32.54 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.01
of Final Fantasy XIII-2. For other Final Fantasy XIII-2 versions please click below:
Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a program released by Square Enix. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Final Fantasy XIII-2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Final Fantasy XIII-2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Final Fantasy XIII-2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Final Fantasy XIII-2". If it exists on your system the Final Fantasy XIII-2 application will be found automatically. After you select Final Fantasy XIII-2 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Final Fantasy XIII-2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Final Fantasy XIII-2:
- The software company is: http://support.ubi.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\Final Fantasy XIII-2\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Final Fantasy XIII-2.
8. After removing Final Fantasy XIII-2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Final Fantasy XIII-2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Final Fantasy XIII-2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Final Fantasy XIII-2 by Square Enix from your computer, we are not saying that Final Fantasy XIII-2 by Square Enix is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Final Fantasy XIII-2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-05 01:03:32.760