Final Drive Nitro
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Final Drive Nitro for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Final Drive Nitro from your systemWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be seen here
. More information about Final Drive Nitro can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Final Drive Nitro program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Final Drive Nitro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Final Drive Nitro is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Final Drive Nitro\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Racing-WT.exe and it has a size of 5.82 MB (6100992 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Final Drive Nitro. They occupy 5.98 MB (6268706
bytes) on disk.
- Racing-WT.exe (5.82 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.78 KB)
The current page applies to Final Drive Nitro version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Final Drive Nitro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Final Drive Nitro is a program by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Final Drive Nitro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Final Drive Nitro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Final Drive Nitro or simply click the Search field and type in "Final Drive Nitro". The Final Drive Nitro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Final Drive Nitro in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Final Drive Nitro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Final Drive Nitro:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Final Drive Nitro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Final Drive Nitro.
8. After uninstalling Final Drive Nitro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Final Drive Nitro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Final Drive Nitro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Final Drive Nitro by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Final Drive Nitro by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Final Drive Nitro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:13:53.810