Final Drive Fury
You can find below details on how to uninstall Final Drive Fury for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Final Drive Fury from your PCWildTangent
. Go over here
for more details on WildTangent. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Final Drive Fury on WildTangent's web page. Final Drive Fury is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Final Drive Fury folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Final Drive Fury is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Final Drive Fury\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Racing-WT.exe and it has a size of 7.90 MB (8288360 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Final Drive Fury. They occupy 12.71 MB (13329942
bytes) on disk.
- Racing-WT.exe (7.90 MB)
- Racing.exe (4.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Final Drive Fury. You can find here a few links to other Final Drive Fury versions:
Final Drive Fury is a program by WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Final Drive Fury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Final Drive Fury from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Final Drive Fury or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Final Drive Fury". If it exists on your system the Final Drive Fury application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Final Drive Fury in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Final Drive Fury, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Final Drive Fury:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Final Drive Fury\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Final Drive Fury.
8. After removing Final Drive Fury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Final Drive Fury which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Final Drive Fury using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Final Drive Fury by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Final Drive Fury by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Final Drive Fury supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:47:42.843