Filterizor version 1.1.0
Filterizor version 1.1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Filterizor version 1.1.0 from your computerSugar Audio
. Further information on Sugar Audio can be found here
. Click on http://www.sugaraudio.com/
to get more data about Filterizor version 1.1.0 on Sugar Audio's website. Usually the Filterizor version 1.1.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Vstplugins\Filterizor directory, depending on the user's option during install. Filterizor version 1.1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Vstplugins\Filterizor\unins000.exe. Filterizor version 1.1.0's primary file takes around 1.04 MB (1088165 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
Filterizor version 1.1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 1.04 MB (1088165
bytes) on disk:
This info is about Filterizor version 1.1.0 version 1.1.0
Filterizor version 1.1.0 is an application released by Sugar Audio. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Filterizor version 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Filterizor version 1.1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Filterizor version 1.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Filterizor version 1.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Filterizor version 1.1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Filterizor version 1.1.0 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Filterizor version 1.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Filterizor version 1.1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.sugaraudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Vstplugins\Filterizor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Filterizor version 1.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Filterizor version 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Filterizor version 1.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Filterizor version 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Filterizor version 1.1.0 by Sugar Audio from your computer, nor are we saying that Filterizor version 1.1.0 by Sugar Audio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Filterizor version 1.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 16:45:30.167