FilterHub is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FilterHub from your computerThe Plugin Site
. More information on The Plugin Site can be found here
. Please follow http://www.thepluginsite.com/
if you want to read more on FilterHub on The Plugin Site's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ThePluginSite\FilterHub directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove FilterHub by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ThePluginSite\FilterHub\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FilterHub's main file takes about 488.69 KB (500416 bytes) and is called PluginInstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of FilterHub. They occupy an average of 1.61 MB (1692032
bytes) on disk.
- PluginInstaller.exe (488.69 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
FilterHub is an application marketed by The Plugin Site. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove FilterHub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FilterHub from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FilterHub or simply click the Search feature and type in "FilterHub". If it exists on your system the FilterHub app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FilterHub in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FilterHub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FilterHub:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thepluginsite.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ThePluginSite\FilterHub\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FilterHub.
8. After uninstalling FilterHub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FilterHub that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FilterHub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FilterHub by The Plugin Site from your PC, we are not saying that FilterHub by The Plugin Site is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FilterHub in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 15:02:21.560