Filter Results is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Filter Results from your systemFilter Results
. Further information on Filter Results can be found here
. Click on http://www.filterresults.com/support
to get more facts about Filter Results on Filter Results's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Filter Results folder (same installation drive as Windows). Filter Results's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe". Filter Results's primary file takes around 305.77 KB (313104 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Filter Results installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.27 KB (849168
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5682.35776
of Filter Results. You can find below a few links to other Filter Results versions:
...click to view all...
Filter Results is a program offered by Filter Results. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Filter Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Filter Results from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Filter Results or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Filter Results". If it is installed on your PC the Filter Results application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Filter Results in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Filter Results, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Filter Results:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.filterresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Filter Results.
8. After uninstalling Filter Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Filter Results which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Filter Results with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Filter Results by Filter Results from your computer, nor are we saying that Filter Results by Filter Results is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Filter Results in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:18:45.173