Filmstro Pro 1.6.67
Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 from your PCFilmstro Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Filmstro Ltd.. More details about Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 can be seen at https://filmstro.com
. Usually the Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Filmstro Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Filmstro Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Filmstro Pro 1.6.67. Filmstro Pro.exe is the Filmstro Pro 1.6.67's main executable file and it takes circa 61.33 MB (64314368 bytes) on disk.
Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 134.75 MB (141297624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Filmstro Pro.exe (61.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (33.94 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (33.86 MB)
- FilmstroCLI.exe (4.06 MB)
- 7z.exe (434.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.67
of Filmstro Pro 1.6.67.
Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 is an application offered by the software company Filmstro Ltd.. Some users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Filmstro Pro 1.6.67". If it exists on your system the Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 program will be found very quickly. After you select Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Filmstro Pro 1.6.67, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Filmstro Pro 1.6.67:
- The publisher is: https://filmstro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Filmstro Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Filmstro Pro 1.6.67.
8. After uninstalling Filmstro Pro 1.6.67, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 by Filmstro Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 by Filmstro Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Filmstro Pro 1.6.67 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 05:50:48.017