You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Filmomania 1.0.428 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Filmomania 1.0.428 from your PCSTIGA LLC
. Check out here
for more details on STIGA LLC. You can get more details about Filmomania 1.0.428 at http://stiga-llc.com
. Filmomania 1.0.428 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Filmomania folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Filmomania 1.0.428 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Filmomania\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Filmomania.exe is the Filmomania 1.0.428's main executable file and it takes circa 5.02 MB (5262848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Filmomania 1.0.428. They occupy about 5.21 MB (5462386
bytes) on disk.
- Filmomania.exe (5.02 MB)
- uninst.exe (194.86 KB)
This page is about Filmomania 1.0.428 version 1.0.428
Filmomania 1.0.428 is an application by the software company STIGA LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Filmomania 1.0.428 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Filmomania 1.0.428 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Filmomania 1.0.428 or simply click the Search field and type in "Filmomania 1.0.428". The Filmomania 1.0.428 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Filmomania 1.0.428 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Filmomania 1.0.428, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Filmomania 1.0.428:
- The publisher is: http://stiga-llc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Filmomania\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Filmomania 1.0.428.
8. After removing Filmomania 1.0.428, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Filmomania 1.0.428 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Filmomania 1.0.428 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Filmomania 1.0.428 by STIGA LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Filmomania 1.0.428 by STIGA LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Filmomania 1.0.428 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 07:04:16.140