Film Noir 126.96.36.199
Film Noir 188.8.131.52 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Film Noir 184.108.40.206 from your systemIDimager Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on IDimager Systems, Inc.. You can see more info related to Film Noir 220.127.116.11 at http://www.idimager.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDimager Products\Film Noir folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Film Noir 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IDimager Products\Film Noir\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled IDnoir.exe and occupies 16.03 MB (16813176 bytes).
The executables below are part of Film Noir 22.214.171.124. They take an average of 18.29 MB (19179880
bytes) on disk.
- IDnoir.exe (16.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (954.62 KB)
- webupdater.exe (1.32 MB)
The current web page applies to Film Noir 126.96.36.199 version 1.0
Film Noir 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by the software company IDimager Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Film Noir 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Film Noir 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Film Noir 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "Film Noir 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Film Noir 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. After you select Film Noir 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Film Noir 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Film Noir 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.idimager.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IDimager Products\Film Noir\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Film Noir 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Film Noir 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Film Noir 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Film Noir 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Film Noir 184.108.40.206 by IDimager Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Film Noir 220.127.116.11 by IDimager Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Film Noir 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 11:29:16.220