This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FilesTube Crawler for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall FilesTube Crawler from your PCRed Sky
. You can read more on Red Sky or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\RedSky folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\RedSky\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FilesTube Crawler. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and it has a size of 701.16 KB (717985 bytes).
FilesTube Crawler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 701.16 KB (717985
bytes) on disk.
FilesTube Crawler is an application by the software company Red Sky. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove FilesTube Crawler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FilesTube Crawler from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FilesTube Crawler or simply activate the Search field and type in "FilesTube Crawler". If it is installed on your PC the FilesTube Crawler program will be found very quickly. After you select FilesTube Crawler in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FilesTube Crawler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FilesTube Crawler.
8. After uninstalling FilesTube Crawler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FilesTube Crawler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FilesTube Crawler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FilesTube Crawler by Red Sky from your PC, we are not saying that FilesTube Crawler by Red Sky is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FilesTube Crawler in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-29 12:49:46.050