Files To Phones v2.0
Files To Phones v2.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Files To Phones v2.0 from your computerPromoToMobile team
. Check out here
where you can find out more on PromoToMobile team. More information about the app Files To Phones v2.0 can be seen at http://PromoToMobile.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\PromoToMobile\Files To Phones directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Files To Phones v2.0 is "C:\Program Files\PromoToMobile\Files To Phones\unins000.exe". FilesToPhones.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.10 MB (1148416 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Files To Phones v2.0. They take 3.21 MB (3369683
bytes) on disk.
- dealply.exe (1,021.67 KB)
- FilesToPhones.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Files To Phones v2.0.
Files To Phones v2.0 is a program released by the software company PromoToMobile team. Some people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Files To Phones v2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Files To Phones v2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Files To Phones v2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Files To Phones v2.0". If it exists on your system the Files To Phones v2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Files To Phones v2.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Files To Phones v2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Files To Phones v2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://PromoToMobile.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PromoToMobile\Files To Phones\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Files To Phones v2.0.
8. After uninstalling Files To Phones v2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Files To Phones v2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Files To Phones v2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Files To Phones v2.0 by PromoToMobile team from your PC, nor are we saying that Files To Phones v2.0 by PromoToMobile team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Files To Phones v2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:58:00.310