Files To Phones
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Files To Phones for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Files To Phones from your systemPromoToMobile team
. Open here
where you can get more info on PromoToMobile team. More information about Files To Phones can be found at http://promotomobile.com/
. Files To Phones is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PromoToMobile\Files To Phones directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Files To Phones by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\PromoToMobile\Files To Phones\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. FilesToPhones.exe is the Files To Phones's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.09 MB (1146368 bytes) on disk.
Files To Phones contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.17 MB (1224969
bytes) on disk.
- FilesToPhones.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (76.76 KB)
This page is about Files To Phones version 1.6
only. You can find here a few links to other Files To Phones releases:
Files To Phones is an application released by PromoToMobile team. Some people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Files To Phones is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Files To Phones from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Files To Phones or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Files To Phones". The Files To Phones program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Files To Phones in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Files To Phones, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Files To Phones:
- The publisher is: http://promotomobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PromoToMobile\Files To Phones\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Files To Phones.
8. After removing Files To Phones, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Files To Phones that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Files To Phones using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Files To Phones by PromoToMobile team from your computer, we are not saying that Files To Phones by PromoToMobile team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Files To Phones in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 13:37:22.220