Files Inspector versão 1.20
This page is about Files Inspector versão 1.20 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Files Inspector versão 1.20 from your computerChemTable Software
. Go over here
for more details on ChemTable Software. Usually the Files Inspector versão 1.20 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Files Inspector folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Files Inspector versão 1.20's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Files Inspector\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 6.13 MB (6432896 bytes) on disk and is named FilesInspector.exe.
The executables below are part of Files Inspector versão 1.20. They occupy an average of 12.25 MB (12848960
bytes) on disk.
- FilesInspector.exe (6.13 MB)
- Reg64Call.exe (129.44 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Updater.exe (4.84 MB)
The current page applies to Files Inspector versão 1.20 version 1.20
Files Inspector versão 1.20 is an application offered by ChemTable Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Files Inspector versão 1.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Files Inspector versão 1.20 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Files Inspector versão 1.20 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Files Inspector versão 1.20". If it is installed on your PC the Files Inspector versão 1.20 application will be found very quickly. After you select Files Inspector versão 1.20 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Files Inspector versão 1.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Files Inspector versão 1.20.
8. After removing Files Inspector versão 1.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Files Inspector versão 1.20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Files Inspector versão 1.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Files Inspector versão 1.20 by ChemTable Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Files Inspector versão 1.20 by ChemTable Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Files Inspector versão 1.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 14:23:18.200