FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1
This web page is about FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 from your PCFileZilla Project
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on FileZilla Project. Detailed information about FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 can be found at http://filezilla-project.org/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\FileZilla FTP Client folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 is C:\Program Files\FileZilla FTP Client\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. filezilla.exe is the FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1's main executable file and it takes circa 7.80 MB (8180736 bytes) on disk.
FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.33 MB (8735336
bytes) on disk.
- filezilla.exe (7.80 MB)
- fzputtygen.exe (132.50 KB)
- fzsftp.exe (346.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (63.10 KB)
This data is about FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 version 3.5.21
FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 is a program by the software company FileZilla Project. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1". If it exists on your system the FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1:
- The software company is: http://filezilla-project.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FileZilla FTP Client\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1.
8. After uninstalling FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 by FileZilla Project from your PC, nor are we saying that FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 by FileZilla Project is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileZilla Client 3.5.2-rc1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 13:31:43.927