FileZilla Client 3.36.0
FileZilla Client 3.36.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall FileZilla Client 3.36.0 from your computerTim Kosse
. You can find out more on Tim Kosse or check for application updates here
. Click on https://filezilla-project.org/
to get more information about FileZilla Client 3.36.0 on Tim Kosse's website. FileZilla Client 3.36.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\FileZilla FTP Client folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling FileZilla Client 3.36.0 is C:\Program Files\FileZilla FTP Client\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled filezilla.exe and it has a size of 9.94 MB (10421416 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with FileZilla Client 3.36.0. They occupy about 11.39 MB (11945648
bytes) on disk.
- filezilla.exe (9.94 MB)
- fzputtygen.exe (218.16 KB)
- fzsftp.exe (510.16 KB)
- fzstorj.exe (662.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (97.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.36.0
of FileZilla Client 3.36.0.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall FileZilla Client 3.36.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileZilla FTP Client
FileZilla Client 3.36.0 is a program released by the software company Tim Kosse. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove FileZilla Client 3.36.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FileZilla Client 3.36.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FileZilla Client 3.36.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "FileZilla Client 3.36.0". If it is installed on your PC the FileZilla Client 3.36.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FileZilla Client 3.36.0 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FileZilla Client 3.36.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileZilla Client 3.36.0:
- The publisher is: https://filezilla-project.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FileZilla FTP Client\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FileZilla Client 3.36.0.
8. After uninstalling FileZilla Client 3.36.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FileZilla Client 3.36.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileZilla Client 3.36.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileZilla Client 3.36.0 by Tim Kosse from your PC, we are not saying that FileZilla Client 3.36.0 by Tim Kosse is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileZilla Client 3.36.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 11:05:07.720