You can find on this page details on how to remove FileTagSleuth 3.2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall FileTagSleuth 3.2 from your systemUlfwood Ltd
. You can find out more on Ulfwood Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ulfwood.net/exif-viewer/exif-reader/
if you want to read more on FileTagSleuth 3.2 on Ulfwood Ltd's website. Usually the FileTagSleuth 3.2 application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ulfwood\FileTagSleuth (Freeware) directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ulfwood\FileTagSleuth (Freeware)\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall FileTagSleuth 3.2. FileTagSleuth.exe is the FileTagSleuth 3.2's primary executable file and it takes circa 426.00 KB (436224 bytes) on disk.
FileTagSleuth 3.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.19 MB (6493785
bytes) on disk.
- exiftool.exe (5.10 MB)
- FileTagSleuth.exe (426.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (695.03 KB)
This web page is about FileTagSleuth 3.2 version 3.2
FileTagSleuth 3.2 is an application offered by the software company Ulfwood Ltd. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove FileTagSleuth 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FileTagSleuth 3.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileTagSleuth 3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileTagSleuth 3.2". The FileTagSleuth 3.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FileTagSleuth 3.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FileTagSleuth 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileTagSleuth 3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ulfwood.net/exif-viewer/exif-reader/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ulfwood\FileTagSleuth (Freeware)\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FileTagSleuth 3.2.
8. After removing FileTagSleuth 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileTagSleuth 3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileTagSleuth 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FileTagSleuth 3.2 by Ulfwood Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that FileTagSleuth 3.2 by Ulfwood Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileTagSleuth 3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 13:48:43.963