This page is about FileSync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall FileSync from your computerImosoo
. Further information on Imosoo can be seen here
. Click on http://www.Imosoo.com
to get more data about FileSync on Imosoo's website. Usually the FileSync program is found in the C:\Program Files\Imosoo\FileSync directory, depending on the user's option during install. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall FileSync. FileSync's main file takes around 1.41 MB (1476608 bytes) and is named FileSync.exe.
FileSync installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.48 MB (1556480
bytes) on disk.
- FileSync.exe (1.41 MB)
- robocopy.exe (78.00 KB)
This web page is about FileSync version 3.2.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove FileSync.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FileSync:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove FileSync:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Imosoo\FileSync
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Imosoo\FileSync\FileSync.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Imosoo\FileSync\Help\_desktop.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Imosoo\FileSync\Help\Help.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Imosoo\FileSync\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Imosoo\FileSync\Log\_desktop.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Imosoo\FileSync\order.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Imosoo\FileSync\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Imosoo\FileSync\robocopy.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Imosoo\FileSync\Tasks\_desktop.ini
FileSync is a program by the software company Imosoo. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove FileSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FileSync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FileSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileSync". If it exists on your system the FileSync app will be found very quickly. After you select FileSync in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FileSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileSync:
- The software company is: http://www.Imosoo.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FileSync.
8. After removing FileSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FileSync by Imosoo from your PC, nor are we saying that FileSync by Imosoo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 04:22:11.910