FileSeek 6.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FileSeek 6.1 from your computerBinary Fortress Software
. Check out here
for more info on Binary Fortress Software. You can see more info on FileSeek 6.1 at https://www.fileseek.ca
. FileSeek 6.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. FileSeek 6.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.42 MB (3587976 bytes) on disk and is labeled FileSeek.exe.
FileSeek 6.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.55 MB (4774688
bytes) on disk.
- FileSeek.exe (3.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about FileSeek 6.1 version 184.108.40.206
FileSeek 6.1 is an application offered by Binary Fortress Software. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase FileSeek 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete FileSeek 6.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileSeek 6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileSeek 6.1". If it is installed on your PC the FileSeek 6.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FileSeek 6.1 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FileSeek 6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileSeek 6.1:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.fileseek.ca
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FileSeek 6.1.
8. After uninstalling FileSeek 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FileSeek 6.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileSeek 6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FileSeek 6.1 by Binary Fortress Software from your computer, nor are we saying that FileSeek 6.1 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FileSeek 6.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 12:01:45.453