This web page contains complete information on how to remove FileSeek 5.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall FileSeek 5.0 from your PCBinary Fortress Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Binary Fortress Software. Please follow http://www.fileseek.ca
if you want to read more on FileSeek 5.0 on Binary Fortress Software's page. FileSeek 5.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing FileSeek 5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.62 MB (2743824 bytes) on disk and is titled FileSeek.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with FileSeek 5.0. They take about 3.74 MB (3925032
bytes) on disk.
- FileSeek.exe (2.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to FileSeek 5.0 version 220.127.116.11
FileSeek 5.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall FileSeek 5.0:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove FileSeek 5.0:
FileSeek 5.0 is a program offered by Binary Fortress Software. Some users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase FileSeek 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FileSeek 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FileSeek 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileSeek 5.0". If it exists on your system the FileSeek 5.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select FileSeek 5.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FileSeek 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileSeek 5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fileseek.ca
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FileSeek 5.0.
8. After removing FileSeek 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FileSeek 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FileSeek 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FileSeek 5.0 by Binary Fortress Software from your computer, we are not saying that FileSeek 5.0 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileSeek 5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 13:20:35.560