FileSeek 3.1.4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FileSeek 3.1.4 from your PCBinary Fortress Software
. Open here
for more details on Binary Fortress Software. More details about FileSeek 3.1.4 can be found at http://www.fileseek.ca
. FileSeek 3.1.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FileSeek 3.1.4. FileSeek.exe is the FileSeek 3.1.4's main executable file and it occupies around 1.79 MB (1874264 bytes) on disk.
FileSeek 3.1.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.91 MB (3052224
bytes) on disk.
- FileSeek.exe (1.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about FileSeek 3.1.4 version 22.214.171.124
FileSeek 3.1.4 is a program marketed by the software company Binary Fortress Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall FileSeek 3.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FileSeek 3.1.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FileSeek 3.1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileSeek 3.1.4". If it exists on your system the FileSeek 3.1.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FileSeek 3.1.4 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FileSeek 3.1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FileSeek 3.1.4:
- The software company is: http://www.fileseek.ca
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FileSeek 3.1.4.
8. After removing FileSeek 3.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FileSeek 3.1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FileSeek 3.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileSeek 3.1.4 by Binary Fortress Software from your computer, nor are we saying that FileSeek 3.1.4 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileSeek 3.1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:02:12.593