FileSeek 3.1.4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FileSeek 3.1.4 from your PCBinary Fortress Software
. Open here
for more details on Binary Fortress Software. More details about FileSeek 3.1.4 can be found at http://www.fileseek.ca
. FileSeek 3.1.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FileSeek 3.1.4. FileSeek.exe is the FileSeek 3.1.4's main executable file and it occupies around 1.79 MB (1874264 bytes) on disk.
FileSeek 3.1.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.91 MB (3052224
bytes) on disk.
- FileSeek.exe (1.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about FileSeek 3.1.4 version 220.127.116.11
FileSeek 3.1.4 is a program marketed by the software company Binary Fortress Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall FileSeek 3.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FileSeek 3.1.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileSeek 3.1.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "FileSeek 3.1.4". The FileSeek 3.1.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FileSeek 3.1.4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FileSeek 3.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FileSeek 3.1.4:
- The software company is: http://www.fileseek.ca
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FileSeek 3.1.4.
8. After removing FileSeek 3.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FileSeek 3.1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FileSeek 3.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileSeek 3.1.4 by Binary Fortress Software from your computer, nor are we saying that FileSeek 3.1.4 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileSeek 3.1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:02:12.593