You can find on this page details on how to remove FileRescue Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FileRescue Pro from your systemParand ® Software Group
. More information on Parand ® Software Group can be seen here
. More info about the app FileRescue Pro can be seen at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\FileRescue Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for FileRescue Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\FileRescue Pro\unins001.exe. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 381.50 KB (390656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in FileRescue Pro. They occupy 4.56 MB (4782527
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileRescuePro.exe (2.40 MB)
- Launcher.exe (381.50 KB)
- server.exe (399.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (703.16 KB)
- UninsHs.exe (27.00 KB)
This info is about FileRescue Pro version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other FileRescue Pro versions:
FileRescue Pro is a program released by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase FileRescue Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FileRescue Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FileRescue Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileRescue Pro". The FileRescue Pro application will be found automatically. After you click FileRescue Pro in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FileRescue Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileRescue Pro:
- The publisher is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\FileRescue Pro\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FileRescue Pro.
8. After uninstalling FileRescue Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FileRescue Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileRescue Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FileRescue Pro by Parand ® Software Group from your computer, we are not saying that FileRescue Pro by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FileRescue Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 10:29:34.750