You can find below details on how to remove FileRescue Pro for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall FileRescue Pro from your PCEssential Data Tools
. Open here
where you can read more on Essential Data Tools. Click on http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=FileRescue&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
to get more facts about FileRescue Pro on Essential Data Tools's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\FileRescue Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). FileRescue Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\FileRescue Pro\UninsHs.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Launcher.exe and occupies 381.50 KB (390656 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in FileRescue Pro. They occupy 4.54 MB (4763075
bytes) on disk.
- FileRescuePro.exe (2.56 MB)
- Launcher.exe (381.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- UninsHs.exe (27.00 KB)
- server_x86_x64.exe (396.00 KB)
This web page is about FileRescue Pro version 4.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other FileRescue Pro releases:
...click to view all...
FileRescue Pro is an application offered by the software company Essential Data Tools. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase FileRescue Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FileRescue Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FileRescue Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileRescue Pro". If it exists on your system the FileRescue Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FileRescue Pro in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FileRescue Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileRescue Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=FileRescue&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\FileRescue Pro\UninsHs.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FileRescue Pro.
8. After uninstalling FileRescue Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FileRescue Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileRescue Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FileRescue Pro by Essential Data Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that FileRescue Pro by Essential Data Tools is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FileRescue Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 06:10:38.997