You can find below details on how to remove FileRescue Pro for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall FileRescue Pro from your PCEssential Data Tools
. Open here
where you can read more on Essential Data Tools. Click on http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=FileRescue&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
to get more facts about FileRescue Pro on Essential Data Tools's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\FileRescue Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). FileRescue Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\FileRescue Pro\UninsHs.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Launcher.exe and occupies 381.50 KB (390656 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in FileRescue Pro. They occupy 4.54 MB (4763075
bytes) on disk.
- FileRescuePro.exe (2.56 MB)
- Launcher.exe (381.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- UninsHs.exe (27.00 KB)
- server_x86_x64.exe (396.00 KB)
This web page is about FileRescue Pro version 4.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other FileRescue Pro releases:
...click to view all...
FileRescue Pro is an application offered by the software company Essential Data Tools. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase FileRescue Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FileRescue Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileRescue Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileRescue Pro". If it exists on your system the FileRescue Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FileRescue Pro in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FileRescue Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileRescue Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=FileRescue&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\FileRescue Pro\UninsHs.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FileRescue Pro.
8. After uninstalling FileRescue Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FileRescue Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileRescue Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FileRescue Pro by Essential Data Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that FileRescue Pro by Essential Data Tools is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FileRescue Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-22 06:10:38.997