You can find below detailed information on how to remove FileRenamer for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FileRenamer from your PCEmestos Software
. You can find out more on Emestos Software or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to FileRenamer at http://www.emestos.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Emestos Software\FileRenamer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for FileRenamer is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Emestos Software\FileRenamer\unins000.exe". FileRenamer.exe is the FileRenamer's primary executable file and it takes approximately 144.00 KB (147456 bytes) on disk.
FileRenamer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 768.95 KB (787405
bytes) on disk.
- FileRenamer.exe (144.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (624.95 KB)
This info is about FileRenamer version 1.6.0
FileRenamer is a program by the software company Emestos Software. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall FileRenamer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FileRenamer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FileRenamer or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileRenamer". If it is installed on your PC the FileRenamer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FileRenamer in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FileRenamer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileRenamer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emestos.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Emestos Software\FileRenamer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FileRenamer.
8. After uninstalling FileRenamer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FileRenamer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileRenamer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FileRenamer by Emestos Software from your PC, we are not saying that FileRenamer by Emestos Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FileRenamer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 16:49:23.497