FileParade bundle uninstaller
FileParade bundle uninstaller is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FileParade bundle uninstaller from your systemFileParade
. You can read more on FileParade or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\sweetpacks bundle uninstaller_Firefox_1532091 directory (same installation drive as Windows). FileParade bundle uninstaller's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\sweetpacks bundle uninstaller_Firefox_1532091\uninstaller.exe. uninstaller.exe is the FileParade bundle uninstaller's primary executable file and it takes approximately 375.30 KB (384312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with FileParade bundle uninstaller. They occupy about 375.30 KB (384312
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (375.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of FileParade bundle uninstaller. You can find below a few links to other FileParade bundle uninstaller versions:
FileParade bundle uninstaller has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FileParade bundle uninstaller
FileParade bundle uninstaller is an application released by FileParade. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall FileParade bundle uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FileParade bundle uninstaller with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FileParade bundle uninstaller or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileParade bundle uninstaller". If it is installed on your PC the FileParade bundle uninstaller app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FileParade bundle uninstaller in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FileParade bundle uninstaller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FileParade bundle uninstaller.
8. After removing FileParade bundle uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileParade bundle uninstaller which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileParade bundle uninstaller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileParade bundle uninstaller by FileParade from your computer, we are not saying that FileParade bundle uninstaller by FileParade is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileParade bundle uninstaller supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 03:18:21.113