This web page is about FileOne 1.2.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FileOne 1.2.7 from your computerdaxLAB Limited
. Go over here
where you can find out more on daxLAB Limited. You can get more details about FileOne 1.2.7 at http://www.AboutFileOne.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileOne_v127 folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\FileOne_v127\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove FileOne 1.2.7. The application's main executable file is named FileOne.exe and its approximative size is 2.51 MB (2629311 bytes).
FileOne 1.2.7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.32 MB (7671520
bytes) on disk:
- FileOne.exe (2.51 MB)
- LoadDL.exe (1.12 MB)
- LoadRE.exe (1.41 MB)
- LoadSE.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to FileOne 1.2.7 version 1.2.7
FileOne 1.2.7 is an application released by the software company daxLAB Limited. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase FileOne 1.2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FileOne 1.2.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FileOne 1.2.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "FileOne 1.2.7". The FileOne 1.2.7 program will be found very quickly. After you select FileOne 1.2.7 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FileOne 1.2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FileOne 1.2.7:
- The software company is: http://www.AboutFileOne.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FileOne_v127\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FileOne 1.2.7.
8. After removing FileOne 1.2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FileOne 1.2.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileOne 1.2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FileOne 1.2.7 by daxLAB Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that FileOne 1.2.7 by daxLAB Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FileOne 1.2.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 10:06:34.710