This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FileNote V1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall FileNote V1.0 from your systemSchiTho Software
. You can read more on SchiTho Software or check for application updates here
. More information about the program FileNote V1.0 can be found at http://schitho.net/software/
. FileNote V1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\FileNote directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling FileNote V1.0 is "C:\Program Files\FileNote\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. FileNote.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.14 MB (1197056 bytes) on disk.
FileNote V1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.36 MB (1424259
bytes) on disk:
- FileNote.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (76.88 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (145.00 KB)
This data is about FileNote V1.0 version 1.0
FileNote V1.0 is a program by the software company SchiTho Software. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove FileNote V1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FileNote V1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FileNote V1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileNote V1.0". If it is installed on your PC the FileNote V1.0 application will be found automatically. When you click FileNote V1.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FileNote V1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FileNote V1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://schitho.net/software/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FileNote\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FileNote V1.0.
8. After uninstalling FileNote V1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FileNote V1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FileNote V1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileNote V1.0 by SchiTho Software from your computer, we are not saying that FileNote V1.0 by SchiTho Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileNote V1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:00:55.940