You can find below details on how to uninstall FileMenu Tools for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FileMenu Tools from your systemLopeSoft - Rubιn Lσpez Hernαndez
. Additional info about LopeSoft - Rubιn Lσpez Hernαndez can be found here
. Click on http://www.lopesoft.com
to get more information about FileMenu Tools on LopeSoft - Rubιn Lσpez Hernαndez's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove FileMenu Tools by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.33 MB (2441728 bytes) on disk and is titled FileMenuTools64.exe.
The executable files below are part of FileMenu Tools. They occupy about 4.72 MB (4954398
bytes) on disk.
- FileMenuTools.exe (1.71 MB)
- FileMenuTools64.exe (2.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of FileMenu Tools:
FileMenu Tools is an application offered by LopeSoft - Rubιn Lσpez Hernαndez. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall FileMenu Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete FileMenu Tools from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FileMenu Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileMenu Tools". If it exists on your system the FileMenu Tools program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FileMenu Tools in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FileMenu Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileMenu Tools:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lopesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FileMenu Tools.
8. After removing FileMenu Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FileMenu Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileMenu Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FileMenu Tools by LopeSoft - Rubιn Lσpez Hernαndez from your PC, nor are we saying that FileMenu Tools by LopeSoft - Rubιn Lσpez Hernαndez is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FileMenu Tools in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 15:54:15.727