This page contains thorough information on how to remove FileMenu Tools for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FileMenu Tools from your PCParand ® Software Group
. You can read more on Parand ® Software Group or check for application updates here
. More info about the program FileMenu Tools can be seen at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. FileMenu Tools is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove FileMenu Tools by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. FileMenuTools64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.78 MB (5008896 bytes) on disk.
FileMenu Tools installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.73 MB (13350565
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cmdfmt.exe (348.50 KB)
- cmdfmt64.exe (442.50 KB)
- FileMenuTools.exe (3.50 MB)
- FileMenuTools64.exe (4.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.27 MB)
- CrashSender1403_x64.exe (1.72 MB)
The current web page applies to FileMenu Tools version 7.4.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other FileMenu Tools releases:
FileMenu Tools is a program released by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase FileMenu Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FileMenu Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileMenu Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileMenu Tools". If it is installed on your PC the FileMenu Tools app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FileMenu Tools in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FileMenu Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FileMenu Tools:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FileMenu Tools.
8. After removing FileMenu Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FileMenu Tools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileMenu Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FileMenu Tools by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, nor are we saying that FileMenu Tools by Parand ® Software Group is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileMenu Tools in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 08:56:50.530