You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FileMenu Tools for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FileMenu Tools from your PCLopeSoft - Rub駭 Lez Hern疣dez
. Further information on LopeSoft - Rub駭 Lez Hern疣dez can be found here
. You can read more about about FileMenu Tools at http://www.lopesoft.com
. FileMenu Tools is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. FileMenu Tools's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe. FileMenuTools.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.22 MB (2331136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside FileMenu Tools. They take about 2.89 MB (3026714
bytes) on disk.
- FileMenuTools.exe (2.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
FileMenu Tools is an application offered by LopeSoft - Rub駭 Lez Hern疣dez. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase FileMenu Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FileMenu Tools with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FileMenu Tools or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileMenu Tools". The FileMenu Tools application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FileMenu Tools in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FileMenu Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FileMenu Tools:
- The software company is: http://www.lopesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FileMenu Tools.
8. After removing FileMenu Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileMenu Tools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileMenu Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FileMenu Tools by LopeSoft - Rub駭 Lez Hern疣dez from your computer, nor are we saying that FileMenu Tools by LopeSoft - Rub駭 Lez Hern疣dez is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FileMenu Tools supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-23 08:22:48.627