You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FileMenu Tools for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FileMenu Tools from your PCLopeSoft - Rub駭 Lez Hern疣dez
. Further information on LopeSoft - Rub駭 Lez Hern疣dez can be found here
. You can read more about about FileMenu Tools at http://www.lopesoft.com
. FileMenu Tools is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. FileMenu Tools's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe. FileMenuTools.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.22 MB (2331136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside FileMenu Tools. They take about 2.89 MB (3026714
bytes) on disk.
- FileMenuTools.exe (2.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
FileMenu Tools is an application offered by LopeSoft - Rub駭 Lez Hern疣dez. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase FileMenu Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FileMenu Tools with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileMenu Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileMenu Tools". The FileMenu Tools program will be found very quickly. When you click FileMenu Tools in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FileMenu Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FileMenu Tools:
- The software company is: http://www.lopesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FileMenu Tools.
8. After removing FileMenu Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileMenu Tools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileMenu Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove FileMenu Tools by LopeSoft - Rub駭 Lez Hern疣dez from your computer, nor are we saying that FileMenu Tools by LopeSoft - Rub駭 Lez Hern疣dez is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FileMenu Tools supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-23 08:22:48.627