FileMenu Tools 7.0.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FileMenu Tools 7.0.5 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall FileMenu Tools 7.0.5 from your PCwww.lopesoft.com
. Further information on www.lopesoft.com can be seen here
. More information about FileMenu Tools 7.0.5 can be found at http://www.lopesoft.com/en/
. Usually the FileMenu Tools 7.0.5 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FileMenu Tools folder, depending on the user's option during install. FileMenu Tools 7.0.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe. FileMenuTools.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.11 MB (3266048 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside FileMenu Tools 7.0.5. They take about 4.27 MB (4479957
bytes) on disk.
- FileMenuTools.exe (3.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.5
of FileMenu Tools 7.0.5.
FileMenu Tools 7.0.5 is a program by www.lopesoft.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall FileMenu Tools 7.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FileMenu Tools 7.0.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FileMenu Tools 7.0.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileMenu Tools 7.0.5". If it exists on your system the FileMenu Tools 7.0.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FileMenu Tools 7.0.5 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FileMenu Tools 7.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileMenu Tools 7.0.5:
- The software company is: http://www.lopesoft.com/en/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FileMenu Tools 7.0.5.
8. After uninstalling FileMenu Tools 7.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FileMenu Tools 7.0.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileMenu Tools 7.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileMenu Tools 7.0.5 by www.lopesoft.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FileMenu Tools 7.0.5 by www.lopesoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileMenu Tools 7.0.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 07:55:32.360