FileMenu Tools 220.127.116.11
FileMenu Tools 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall FileMenu Tools 22.214.171.124 from your systemwww.lopesoft.com
. Go over here
for more info on www.lopesoft.com. Click on http://www.lopesoft.com/en/
to get more information about FileMenu Tools 126.96.36.199 on www.lopesoft.com's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\FileMenu Tools folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall FileMenu Tools 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called FileMenuTools.exe and it has a size of 1.71 MB (1797120 bytes).
The executables below are part of FileMenu Tools 184.108.40.206. They take about 2.39 MB (2503172
bytes) on disk.
- FileMenuTools.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (689.50 KB)
The current web page applies to FileMenu Tools 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
FileMenu Tools 22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by the software company www.lopesoft.com. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall FileMenu Tools 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FileMenu Tools 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileMenu Tools 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "FileMenu Tools 220.127.116.11". The FileMenu Tools 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. After you select FileMenu Tools 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FileMenu Tools 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileMenu Tools 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.lopesoft.com/en/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FileMenu Tools 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing FileMenu Tools 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FileMenu Tools 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileMenu Tools 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FileMenu Tools 126.96.36.199 by www.lopesoft.com from your PC, we are not saying that FileMenu Tools 188.8.131.52 by www.lopesoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FileMenu Tools 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 19:13:43.577