FileMenu Tools 6
You can find below details on how to remove FileMenu Tools 6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FileMenu Tools 6 from your computerwww.lopesoft.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on www.lopesoft.com. Further information about FileMenu Tools 6 can be seen at http://www.lopesoft.com/en/
. Usually the FileMenu Tools 6 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\FileMenu Tools folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for FileMenu Tools 6 is C:\Program Files\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe. FileMenuTools.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.65 MB (1728512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with FileMenu Tools 6. They take about 2.78 MB (2910487
bytes) on disk.
- FileMenuTools.exe (1.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about FileMenu Tools 6 version 6
FileMenu Tools 6 is an application released by the software company www.lopesoft.com. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase FileMenu Tools 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FileMenu Tools 6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FileMenu Tools 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "FileMenu Tools 6". If it exists on your system the FileMenu Tools 6 application will be found automatically. After you click FileMenu Tools 6 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FileMenu Tools 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FileMenu Tools 6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lopesoft.com/en/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FileMenu Tools 6.
8. After uninstalling FileMenu Tools 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FileMenu Tools 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileMenu Tools 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FileMenu Tools 6 by www.lopesoft.com from your PC, we are not saying that FileMenu Tools 6 by www.lopesoft.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FileMenu Tools 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-16 00:28:58.097