FileInsight - File analysis tool
FileInsight - File analysis tool is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall FileInsight - File analysis tool from your computerMcAfee Inc.
. More information about McAfee Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileInsight directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove FileInsight - File analysis tool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FileInsight\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FileInsight.exe is the FileInsight - File analysis tool's primary executable file and it occupies close to 5.03 MB (5273088 bytes) on disk.
FileInsight - File analysis tool contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.08 MB (5328235
bytes) on disk.
- FileInsight.exe (5.03 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (53.85 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling FileInsight - File analysis tool we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
FileInsight - File analysis tool is a program by the software company McAfee Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove FileInsight - File analysis tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FileInsight - File analysis tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FileInsight - File analysis tool or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileInsight - File analysis tool". The FileInsight - File analysis tool application will be found very quickly. After you select FileInsight - File analysis tool in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FileInsight - File analysis tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FileInsight - File analysis tool.
8. After removing FileInsight - File analysis tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileInsight - File analysis tool that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileInsight - File analysis tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FileInsight - File analysis tool by McAfee Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that FileInsight - File analysis tool by McAfee Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileInsight - File analysis tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 20:07:38.563