FileInsight - File analysis tool
FileInsight - File analysis tool is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall FileInsight - File analysis tool from your PCMcAfee Inc.
. More information about McAfee Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileInsight directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove FileInsight - File analysis tool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FileInsight\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FileInsight.exe is the FileInsight - File analysis tool's primary executable file and it occupies close to 5.03 MB (5273088 bytes) on disk.
FileInsight - File analysis tool contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.08 MB (5328235
bytes) on disk.
- FileInsight.exe (5.03 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (53.85 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling FileInsight - File analysis tool we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\FileInsight\FileInsight.exe
FileInsight - File analysis tool is an application offered by the software company McAfee Inc.. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove FileInsight - File analysis tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FileInsight - File analysis tool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileInsight - File analysis tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileInsight - File analysis tool". The FileInsight - File analysis tool app will be found very quickly. After you select FileInsight - File analysis tool in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FileInsight - File analysis tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FileInsight - File analysis tool.
8. After removing FileInsight - File analysis tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FileInsight - File analysis tool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileInsight - File analysis tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileInsight - File analysis tool by McAfee Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that FileInsight - File analysis tool by McAfee Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FileInsight - File analysis tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 20:07:38.563