FileIdentify is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall FileIdentify from your computerInfinadyne
. Take a look here
for more details on Infinadyne. You can read more about related to FileIdentify at http://www.infinadyne.com/support.html
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InfinaDyne\FileIdentify folder (same installation drive as Windows). FileIdentify's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file is labeled FileIdentify.exe and occupies 212.28 KB (217376 bytes).
The executables below are part of FileIdentify. They occupy about 373.78 KB (382752
bytes) on disk.
- FileIdentify.exe (212.28 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.50 KB)
This data is about FileIdentify version 1.4.2
FileIdentify is a program released by the software company Infinadyne. Some users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase FileIdentify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FileIdentify from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FileIdentify or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileIdentify". If it is installed on your PC the FileIdentify program will be found automatically. After you select FileIdentify in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FileIdentify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileIdentify:
- The software company is: http://www.infinadyne.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FileIdentify.
8. After removing FileIdentify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FileIdentify which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileIdentify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileIdentify by Infinadyne from your PC, we are not saying that FileIdentify by Infinadyne is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileIdentify supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-09 18:07:06.210