FileDoggy Update Checker
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall FileDoggy Update Checker for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall FileDoggy Update Checker from your computerFileDoggy.com
. More information on FileDoggy.com can be seen here
. FileDoggy Update Checker is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileDoggy.com folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling FileDoggy Update Checker is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileDoggy.com\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. FileDoggy Update Checker's main file takes around 154.36 KB (158064 bytes) and its name is FileDoggyControl.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with FileDoggy Update Checker. They take about 852.65 KB (873110
bytes) on disk.
- FileDoggyControl.exe (154.36 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.10
of FileDoggy Update Checker. You can find below a few links to other FileDoggy Update Checker versions:
FileDoggy Update Checker is a program by FileDoggy.com. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase FileDoggy Update Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FileDoggy Update Checker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FileDoggy Update Checker or simply click the Search field and type in "FileDoggy Update Checker". If it exists on your system the FileDoggy Update Checker application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FileDoggy Update Checker in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FileDoggy Update Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FileDoggy Update Checker.
8. After removing FileDoggy Update Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FileDoggy Update Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileDoggy Update Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileDoggy Update Checker by FileDoggy.com from your computer, nor are we saying that FileDoggy Update Checker by FileDoggy.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FileDoggy Update Checker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 09:06:03.180