FileCraft is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FileCraft from your computerFile Craft
. More information about File Craft can be seen here
. FileCraft is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCraft folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall FileCraft by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCraft\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named DemoApp.exe and it has a size of 1.68 MB (1763840 bytes).
FileCraft is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.17 MB (2274904
bytes) on disk:
- DemoApp.exe (1.68 MB)
- setup.exe (415.98 KB)
- uninstall.exe (61.94 KB)
- PaulStovell.Samples.WpfValidation.vshost.exe (21.17 KB)
This data is about FileCraft version 00.00.00.00
FileCraft is a program released by File Craft. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove FileCraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FileCraft from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FileCraft or simply click the Search field and type in "FileCraft". If it exists on your system the FileCraft app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FileCraft in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FileCraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FileCraft.
8. After uninstalling FileCraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FileCraft which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileCraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FileCraft by File Craft from your computer, we are not saying that FileCraft by File Craft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FileCraft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-20 20:37:12.303