FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar
FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar from your systemFileConverter 1.5
. More data about FileConverter 1.5 can be found here
. More information about the app FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar can be found at http://FileConverter15.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.5\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to uninstall FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar. FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar's main file takes around 81.75 KB (83712 bytes) and is named FileConverter_1.5ToolbarHelper.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar. They take about 192.98 KB (197608
bytes) on disk.
- FileConverter_1.5ToolbarHelper.exe (81.75 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar. You can find below a few links to other FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar versions:
If you're planning to uninstall FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files\FileConverter_1.5\FileConverter_1.5ToolbarHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files\FileConverter_1.5\toolbar.cfg
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FileConverter_1.5 Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FileConverter_1.5 Toolbar\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FileConverter_1.5 Toolbar\UninstallString
FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar is a program released by FileConverter 1.5. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://FileConverter15.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.5\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.5 from your PC, we are not saying that FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.5 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileConverter 1.5 Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 08:14:14.810