FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar
FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar from your systemFileConverter 1.1
. More information about FileConverter 1.1 can be found here
. Please open http://FileConverter11.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar on FileConverter 1.1's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\FileConverter_1.1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\FileConverter_1.1\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to uninstall FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar. FileConverter_1.1ToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 81.75 KB (83712 bytes) on disk.
FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which take 192.98 KB (197608
bytes) on disk:
- FileConverter_1.1ToolbarHelper.exe (81.75 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
This info is about FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
only. For more FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar versions please click below:
FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar is a program released by FileConverter 1.1. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar". The FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar app will be found very quickly. After you select FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://FileConverter11.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FileConverter_1.1\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.1 from your PC, we are not saying that FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.1 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FileConverter 1.1 Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 10:20:09.300