You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FileCenter 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FileCenter 22.214.171.124 from your computerLucion Technologies, LLC
. Go over here
for more details on Lucion Technologies, LLC. More info about the program FileCenter 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.lucion.com
. Usually the FileCenter 188.8.131.52 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCenter directory, depending on the user's option during install. FileCenter 184.108.40.206's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCenter\Uninstall\FileCenter\unins000.exe. FileCenter.exe is the FileCenter 220.127.116.11's main executable file and it takes about 20.52 MB (21520464 bytes) on disk.
FileCenter 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 252.45 MB (264709921
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PDFX5SA_LE.exe (23.09 MB)
- PDFX5SA_sm.exe (5.65 MB)
- pdfSaver5.exe (5.61 MB)
- PrnInstaller.exe (98.72 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- pdfSaver5L.exe (22.09 MB)
- PrnInstaller.exe (92.72 KB)
- pdfSaver5L.exe (17.87 MB)
- XCVault.exe (518.22 KB)
- DosadiLog.exe (367.77 KB)
- FCInjector32.exe (2.06 MB)
- FCInjector64.exe (3.19 MB)
- FcLog.exe (6.26 MB)
- FcLog64.exe (9.88 MB)
- FileAgent.exe (19.30 MB)
- FileCenter.exe (20.52 MB)
- FileCenterAdmin.exe (15.58 MB)
- FileCenterScanner.exe (10.07 MB)
- FileCenterThumbs.exe (9.05 MB)
- FileDebug.exe (2.77 MB)
- FileIndexer.exe (6.34 MB)
- FileOCR.exe (2.86 MB)
- FileProcess.exe (10.88 MB)
- PaperMasterExport.exe (11.83 MB)
- PDFXCview.exe (12.89 MB)
- TOCRRService.exe (30.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The current page applies to FileCenter 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
FileCenter 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by the software company Lucion Technologies, LLC. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall FileCenter 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FileCenter 220.127.116.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FileCenter 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "FileCenter 22.214.171.124". The FileCenter 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FileCenter 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FileCenter 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FileCenter 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lucion.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCenter\Uninstall\FileCenter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FileCenter 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling FileCenter 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FileCenter 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileCenter 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FileCenter 184.108.40.206 by Lucion Technologies, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that FileCenter 220.127.116.11 by Lucion Technologies, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FileCenter 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-10-18 05:07:52.243