This web page contains detailed information on how to remove FileCenter 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall FileCenter 220.127.116.11 from your PCLucion Technologies, LLC
. More information on Lucion Technologies, LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.lucion.com
to get more facts about FileCenter 18.104.22.168 on Lucion Technologies, LLC's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCenter folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove FileCenter 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCenter\Uninstall\FileCenter\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. FileCenter 126.96.36.199's main file takes around 19.55 MB (20503328 bytes) and is named FileCenter.exe.
The executable files below are part of FileCenter 188.8.131.52. They take an average of 228.86 MB (239978537
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PDFX4SA_LE.exe (4.54 MB)
- PDFX5SA_sm.exe (5.63 MB)
- pdfSaver5.exe (5.50 MB)
- PrnInstaller.exe (98.72 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.56 KB)
- XCVault.exe (487.22 KB)
- DosadiLog.exe (367.77 KB)
- FCInjector32.exe (2.06 MB)
- FCInjector64.exe (3.19 MB)
- FcLog.exe (4.54 MB)
- FcLog64.exe (7.16 MB)
- FileAgent.exe (18.24 MB)
- FileCenter.exe (19.55 MB)
- FileCenterAdmin.exe (14.78 MB)
- FileCenterAdvancedOCRSetup.exe (9.70 MB)
- FileCenterConvertUtilsSetup.exe (14.59 MB)
- FileCenterOutlookAddinSetup.exe (3.10 MB)
- FileCenterOutlookAddinSetup64.exe (4.20 MB)
- FileCenterPDFDriverSetup.exe (7.17 MB)
- FileCenterPDFPrinter4Setup.exe (6.12 MB)
- FileCenterPreviewerSetup.exe (9.00 MB)
- FileCenterScanner.exe (4.80 MB)
- FileCenterThumbs.exe (7.99 MB)
- FileCenterUtils64.exe (327.95 KB)
- FileDebug.exe (2.18 MB)
- FileIndexer.exe (4.63 MB)
- FileOCR.exe (2.25 MB)
- FileProcess.exe (9.68 MB)
- PaperMasterExport.exe (11.07 MB)
- PDFXCview.exe (12.79 MB)
- TOCRRService.exe (30.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The current web page applies to FileCenter 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
FileCenter 18.104.22.168 is an application released by the software company Lucion Technologies, LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall FileCenter 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FileCenter 126.96.36.199 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FileCenter 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "FileCenter 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the FileCenter 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FileCenter 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FileCenter 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileCenter 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.lucion.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCenter\Uninstall\FileCenter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FileCenter 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing FileCenter 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FileCenter 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileCenter 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove FileCenter 22.214.171.124 by Lucion Technologies, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that FileCenter 126.96.36.199 by Lucion Technologies, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FileCenter 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 15:39:04.300